Monday 5 September 2011

Vote for Pedro

style.com
amazon.com
Nothing like watching Napoleon Dynamite with your younger brother - I swear he rocks the brown three-piece suit. It's in a similar vein to one from Paul Smith Fall 2007 (interesting where Paul gets his inspiration from...)

Today I have done nothing except apply for various internships which I am unlikely to get, and watch repeat clips of Friends on YouTube as I'm getting nostalgic about its removal from E4. As for the potential job, I can't do it at the moment as my plans are 'too fluid'-basically I want to go to Paris, but don't know when I'm going, so they won't hire me at the moment (unless I stay in England, in which case they'll give me a job). I really need to figure out what I'm doing!

I think tomorrow I'm going to write the dreaded personal statement (again) as I'm applying to uni (again)... I've been putting it off, as I did last year, but now I don't have the excuse of schoolwork. Also, the sooner my application is sent off, the sooner I can leave home and start doing something exciting-like start my gap year, and not feel like I'm on an extended holiday.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog, and double thanks for commenting! x