Wednesday 7 September 2011

Not nineteen forever

Courteeners - Not Nineteen Forever
Me (on the right) and the Birthday Girl
Leather jacket - Ted Baker, Top (just seen) - Urban Outfitters
I went out last night to celebrate my friend's birthday - the first one of us to turn nineteen. It's crazy to think that everyone around me (including me) is growing up and leaving home, going on to do new things. It was a student night, and so the music was a mix of nineties and noughties indie. Hilarious listening to Sum 41 followed by dubstep. 

I have a new plan for what I am going to do on my gap year! While trawling the internet, I came across something called a DALF (basically the French equivalent of the Cambridge certificate) and so I think I am going to try and work towards that, and go on a course in France. Since I want to study Modern Languages at uni (French and Italian, by the way) it would be really good to try and get my language levels up before I start. Ive contacted schools in Toulouse and Montpellier, and I'll see if I can't fix something up.

Right now, however, I'm going to read this Vogue that I just found underneath a pile of paper in my room. I did wonder why I'd never read the Kate Moss wedding feature!

x

from vogue.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting my blog, and double thanks for commenting! x