Friday 16 September 2011

Lol from This Is England '86

I've just started watching This Is England '86 on 4OD - no idea how I missed this on Channel 4 first time round - only just finished the first episode, but I'd just like to point out LOL'S HAIR. Truly, truly awesome - and the fact that she goes to get married in a plaid shirt, oversized blazer, baggy jeans and DMs. Probably the definition of awesome, actually. I know it gets really rough for her later on in the series (incest, murder etc and all that) but, hey! at least she looks great!

(seriously though, I would KILL for that hair...and am searching eBay for some doc martins...the older and scruffier the better)

from channel4.com
x

4 comments:

  1. haha :D
    nice.


    Follow me if you're not already. If this is annoying to you, ignore this. If you follow me I'll follow you back for sure.

    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, yeah the programme is really good, 10/10 marks for whoever did costume and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for checking out my blog. and boy is that some hair lol. visit me again soon :-)

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the costuming in these two images! Looks like a great show, wish we had it in Australia :)

    -Laura xox
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog, and double thanks for commenting! x